BIDS / CONTRACTS / PRESS / MERGERS
BIDDING / ACQUISITIONS / COST ANALYSIS – ( SAVINGS PHASE)
- Assist in Pre-qualifications of all Contractors / Engineers- Etc
- Compare and analyze bids and proposals.
- Assist in Contract Negotiations.
- Assist Owner in selection and qualification of Sub-Contractors
- Assist in Sub-Contractors Selection Awards
- Assist Owner in evaluation and selection of Required Engineers.
- Define Scope of services and Expectations of Said Engineers.
CONTRACTUAL DOCS CREATIONS
- Review / Advise on preparation of construction contracts.
- Review / Prepare bid packages.
- Review / Refine “Master Project Schedule” for inclusion “Milestone
- Dates”into contract documents.
- Develop scheduling and contract administration clauses for inclusion
Into contract documents.
- Evaluate project Insurance and Said requirements.
- Define project delivery system traditional design / bid/build, phased
- Fast Track, Construction Manager (CM), Multiple prime contracts,
design / build.
- Review “Constructability” and Construction Phasing issues and Timing
PUBLIC RELATIONS DIPLOMAT- All Interactions, Press, TV, Publications, Marketing etc.
- Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences.
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate another appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
- Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favor with company and the public.
- Confer with production and support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill. Prepare and deliver speeches to further public relations objectives.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies and needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
- Confer with other managers to identify trends and key group interests and concerns or to provide advice on business decisions..
- Purchase advertising space and time as required to promote client’s product or agenda (Example our website).
- Plan and conduct market and public opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to client or management.
P3 MERGER AMBASSADOR
- Ambassador to oversee redevelopment involving the integration of private sector investor funds with public sector properties. Creating the development or redevelopment of innovative, long-term relationships between the public and private sectors.
- Bridge representative to oversee private entity financing, construction, or project management.
- Project Manager to align investment goals with public space development to create social and economic improvements for redevelopment projects.
MUNICIPALITIES / INDUSTRY INTERMEDIARY – EXECUTOR
- Prepare Edit AND or Organize ALL Building permit applications and Said Requirements to move forward on Project
- Respond to requests for information from P&Z Redlines requests and provide appropriate information to remedy said requirements.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with Municipalities and Industries to ensure Complete project flow expediency
QUALITY CONTROL / FINAL APPROVAL
CLOSE OUT / DISPUTES
POST-CONSTRUCTION PROJECT CLOSE-OUT PHASE
- Finalize the “As-Built” schedule.
- Monitor and administer “Project Close-Out Activities” including
- Architect,Engineer’s issuance of certificates of substantial completion, as-built drawings, completion of punch list work scopes, start-up and commissioning of systems, coordination of final lien waivers, submittals by contractor of guarantees/warranties along with operation and maintenance manuals, Coordination of final “walk-through” inspections.
- Coordinate and schedule Owner occupancy.
- Review Contractor’s application for final payment
CONSTRUCTION CLAIMS AND DISPUTES REPRESENTATION PHASE
- Develop procedures for Dispute Review Boards (DRB) and Mediation for Claims resolution.
- Provide litigation support, schedule, delay, and disruption analysis, Along with expert reports.
- Audit construction damage calculations resulting from delays / Acceleration of work, change orders, extras, cost over-rides, variations, etc